Ultra Nourishing Conditioner
A deeply moisturizing formula to detangle and restore hydration
calming • repairing • nourishing
This formula is perfect for those with curly or very dry hair or anyone who enjoys a thick, deeply moisturizing experience. It uses antioxidant-rich hops extract, avocado butter, shea butter, and murumuru seed butter to repair your hair while replenishing your scalp for softer hair and smoother curls. It is expertly scented by our master perfumers behind award-winning colognes to have a calming, woody citrus scent.
8 FL. OZ. - 235 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Why shouldn't I use a 2-in-1?
- Shampoos and conditioners are 2 products that do opposite things, so it doesn't make sense for them to be in one bottle. 2-in-1s not only often use harmful sulfates that damage your hair follicles and dry out your scalp as well as harmful silicones to coat your hair and weigh it down, but they also counteract the effectiveness of each formula when combined. Shampoos are designed to remove dirt, oil, and buildup on your scalp, while conditioners restore the nutrients your hair needs to be strong and soft and look healthy. These important functions should be separate in order to meet all of your hair needs.
- What makes your conditioner better than others?
- Most conditioners use harmful silicones that coat your hair to make it seem soft, but these silicones build up on your hair and scalp over time leading to itchy scalp and lifeless hair in the long run. Instead, we use natural oils like avocado, jojoba, and macadamia to nourish and hydrate hair properly.
- Will the scent of this conditioner clash with my shampoo?
- The scent of this conditioner was designed to be enjoyed in the shower but subtle out of the shower. Thus, it won't clash with your other products.
- Are there any harsh chemicals in this conditioner, like sulfates?
- Our shampoos and conditioners are sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, and phthalate-free, which means no harsh, dry chemicals on your hair. The shampoos use only gentle surfactants, so that are easy on all types of hair, including treated or damaged hair.