Fight back against thinning and receding hair with this refreshing, DHT-blocking formula
for thin hair • thickening • strengthening
If you're struggling with thinning, receding, or damaged hair, our Thickening Shampoo is for you. It uses natural DHT blockers, rice protein, and vitamin E to improve hair follicle and scalp health for stronger, thicker, and fuller hair. Natural saw palmetto and biotin are DHT blockers that slow the DHT hormone, which is responsible for pattern baldness. Rice protein strengthens already thin hair, and vitamin E improves hair follicle health. This shampoo is scented with our refreshing Mint Eucalyptus scent, which is inspired by our signature Aromatic and Woody cologne.
8 FL. OZ. - 235 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- How does this shampoo help thinning hair?
- This formula has added natural DHT blockers. DHT is a hormone that regulates hair growth. Increased DHT can shrink hair follicles leading to pattern baldness and thinning hair. Our shampoo uses natural DHT blockers like biotin, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed extract, and tea leaf extract to lower DHT levels. In addition, rice protein and rice amino acid strengthens already thin hair and vitamin E improves hair follicle health.
- Why shouldn't I use a 2-in-1?
- 2-in-1 options counteract the effectiveness of each formula when combined. Shampoos are designed to remove dirt, oil, and buildup on your scalp, while conditioners provide the nutrients your hair needs. We have two separate formulas for these important functions because we want to meet all of your hair needs.
- Will the scent of this shampoo clash with my conditioner?
- We recommend getting a conditioner with a similar scent. However, the scent of this shampoo was designed to be subtle, so it won't clash even if you don't. This scent was designed not to overwhelm your cologne.
- Why would I need shampoo? I'm bald!
- Shampoo is actually meant to clean your scalp, not your hair. Conditioner is what keeps your actual hair nice and healthy. All of which is to say, shampoo can be for you too, if you want it to be!
- Are there any harsh chemicals in this shampoo, like sulfates?
- Our shampoos and conditioners are sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, and phthalate-free, which means no harsh, dry chemicals on your hair! Instead, they contain gentle surfactants that are easy on all types of hair, including treated or damaged hair (they don't bronze damaged hair, either).