Wrinkle Fighter Eye Cream
Turn back the hands of time
masking • blending • rejuvenating
Looking good is ageless. Mask wrinkles and rejuvenate tired eyes with this light-reflecting formula that blends and blurs fine lines under the eyes.
0.3 FL. OZ. - 10 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Which eye cream should I use?
- While all three address tired eyes, you might have needs best suited for a specific eye cream. For mid-twenties and younger: If you don’t have wrinkles but want to address tired eyes after a late night, Brightening Under Eye Corrector treats dark circles, puffiness, and that “tired” look. For early thirties and older: If you’re not yet showing signs of aging or are just starting to, Forever Young Eye Elixir slows fine lines and treats dry and tired-looking eyes. For early forties and older: If you have under eye wrinkles, Wrinkle Fighter Eye Cream minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and slows the appearance of more.
- How often should I use eye cream?
- Use at least once a day for best results—ideally, every time you wash your face. Always use after using Face Wash and before applying Face Lotion.
- How long until I see results?
- While everyone ages differently, with regular use of our eye creams, most people should see some improved appearance in the skin around their eyes in a few months. We recommend regular long-term usage to target future problem areas as well as short-term issues, like dry skin and puffiness.