Moisturizing Face Cleanser
An effective yet replenishing cleanse that leaves your skin hydrated
non-drying • moisturizing • replenishing
This face cleanser makes sure to give back as much as it cleans off your face with soothing aloe vera and centella asiatica.
4 FL. OZ. - 118 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- Are all Hawthorne products scented?
- While most of our formulas are lightly scented, we do offer unscented options for cleanser and lotion that are specifically for sensitive skin types. These scents are derived from the natural ingredients we use, but are subtle enough not to clash with any of your other products. For our face products, we never add synthetic fragrances like other brands, so our scents are also derived from the natural ingredients in each formula.
- Does this cleanser have sulfates?
- Our products never contain harmful ingredients like sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, talc, coal tar dyes (or dyes in general), or BHA.
- Will this cleanser help with my acne or blemishes?
- We don’t currently offer formulas with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, but we do recommend checking with a dermatologist if you have hormonal acne or need prescription-based formulas for your skin. Ours supports clean, healthy skin, but was not formulated to prevent acne.
- How often do you recommend using this face cleanser?
- As with our face lotions, we recommend building out your own personal routine. Most people will usually wash their face once a day, though it all depends on your day-to-day and your skin type. For instance, if you’re prone to oily skin, then washing your face twice a day may be the best option. However, if you have drier skin, once a day may be enough for you.
- Is there an adjustment period for your face products?
- When using any new product, there’s typically a two-week break-in period so your skin can adjust to a new routine.