Hydrating Bergamot Hand Cream
Replenish your hands with this non-greasy formula
LIGHT • NON-GREASY • INVIGORATING
Your hands are the first places to show signs of aging, so give them the protection they deserve. Our hydrating, non-greasy hand cream is made with shea butter, coconut oil, and almond oil to repair and revive hard-working skin, leaving behind an invigorating bergamot scent.
2 FL. OZ. - 60 ML
Formulated in USA
Our Products Are
Our Quality Promise
We always use the highest-quality ingredients to create the best-performing formulas for you. If you don't love your Hawthorne on the first try, we'll replace it or return it for free.
- How do I apply hand cream properly?
- Apply a dime-sized amount to the back of your hand. Use the back of your opposite hand to spread evenly over palms and knuckles. Use both sides of your hands to rub cream into any dry areas. Reapply after washing as needed.
- How often should I use hand wash and hand cream?
- Now more than ever, it’s important to wash your hands frequently, as well as any time you cough or sneeze, use the restroom, prepare food, eat, care for your pet, or touch a public surface.Moisturizing is a key part of keeping your hands clean: Dry, cracked skin gives bacteria more entrypoints into your body. Every time you wash your hands, or feel them getting dry or dehydrated, apply moisturizing hand cream to keep you healthy as well as looking and feeling good.
- Why are my hands dry and cracked?
- In most cases, dry hands are caused by environmental conditions, like the weather. But frequent hand washing with soaps containing sulfates (aggressive detergents) and silicones (synthetics that feel nice initially, but actually seal and suffocate your skin) is a common irritant.Clean and protect your hands by using sulfate-free hand wash and silicone-free hand cream (like ours), improving the long-term health of your skin by emulsifying, cleansing, and moisturizing.